Share This Article
I am sure that every teacher has their own unique way of running a pltw program, but the one thing that all successful teachers have in common is the ability to find creative and interesting ways to enhance their students’ experience. As you may know, pltw software can be used to help make this happen!
Here are 10 awesome ways to enhance your Pltw program using technology:
1. Get involved with Google Classroom – Google Classroom allows for easy communication between teachers and students. It also provides an instant solution for grading assignments when time is short!
2. Create projects on Edmodo – Projects are always more fun if they’re shared with others who might enjoy them too! Plus, it’s much easier to collaborate when you can see what others are working on.
-Apps: Edmodo, Tinychat ,
-Video Games: Minecraft, Don’t Starve Together
-Video Maker: iMovie, Windows MovieMaker
-Presentation Software: PowerPoint, Prezi.com
-Photo Editing Apps: Photoshop Express, Pixlr Editor in Browser .
Clear and simple ways to make your pltw software work for you! :)”
“Hey there!” I said enthusiastically when the bell rang dismissing school for the day. “I’m excited we get a chance to chat about this awesome topic!” The student looked up from his phone and nodded before sliding it back into his pocket. “What do you think?” I continued eagerly waiting
My Pltw Life.com (Snoop) is a great way to find new ideas for your pltw program and it’s free!
“Pltw Coach Activity Planner” helps you set up an entire week of activities in just minutes, so you can have the perfect curriculum plan every year. It comes with more than 500 pages of printable lesson plans and templates that are ready to go, which makes teaching easier because all you need to do is follow the steps laid out by this one software package. There are also some awesome tips on how to make sure that students get their work done without any hassle or pressure from teachers about deadlines too! A must read if you’re looking for quality pltw programming ideas and a great way to run your pltw program!
“Pltw Coach Blog” is another amazing tool for teachers who are looking for new programs, curriculum, teaching strategies or anything else related to the pltw industry. It’s updated daily with interesting content from educators around the world in places such as China, Australia or New York City (and more!). Their blog posts can be easily shared on social media too so you never have to miss out on what they’re writing about. This is an excellent resource if you want some quality reading material that will help shape your work!
The Pltw Life has been around since 2007 and it tries its best every day to provide people like me with inspiration and ideas. It’s a blog that features articles and tutorials related to all topics in the pltw field. One of their most common types of posts is an interview with another practitioner, which can be really insightful if you are looking for new inspiration or just want some fresh ideas!
As we wind down this post I wanted to share one more resource from our readers: Pltw Coach Blog (mentioned above). This site has content on anything relating to the world of PLTW education – lesson plans, curriculum, workshops and so much more. The best thing about Pltw Coach Blog is that it includes information for both elementary schools as well as middle/high schoolers too..which means there’s something here for everyone!
There are lots of great resources out there for pltw educators, but I wanted to share with you the ones that have impacted me as a teacher and also my students. I hope this post has given you some fresh ideas on how to improve your program or just inspired you in general! Happy teaching everyone 🙂
Ten Awesome Ways To Enhance Your Pltw Program
– Blog (mentioned above). This site has content on anything relating to the world of PLTW education – lesson plans, curriculum, workshops and so much more. The best thing about Pltw Coach Blog is that it includes information for both elementary schools as well as middle/high schoolers too..which means there’s something here for everyone!
In this article I wanted to share with you ten awesome ways in which teachers can enhance their pltw program. Some are new ideas while others have been tried and tested over many years at different levels of schooling. Having a good set up from day one will make your classroom run smoothy; having these ten things could be just what you need:
It’s difficult to list all the ways that Pltw Software tools enhance programs, but below are some of our favorites:
– Supporting personalized learning with inquiry and project based learning.
– Making it easier for teachers to get content into their classrooms in a more timely fashion.
– Allowing students around the world to collaborate on projects together through social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Google Hangouts or Skype.
This is just a small sampling of what you can do with Pltw software – there’s so much out there! Check out this blog post from Edudemic about ten awesome things educators can do with pltw software today.” (Read here)
“Expert Tip” Articles: – (read here for more information and tips!)
– (read here for a list of the top ten pltw software tools worth checking out!)