Share This Article
I have a friend named Charlotte. She is the best person on earth and my favorite person to talk with. But when I first met her, she was just “Charlotte.” It’s not like it matters that much anyway but there are some names out there you should stay away from because they will ruin your life. Here are seven of them:
-Caitlin: If anyone ever tells you that they’re going to call their daughter Caitlin, do whatever it takes to make sure this never happens. The only other thing worse than having an ex named Caitlyn is being called by the name of somebody who doesn’t even exist in real life! Not cool at all!
-Carrie: Carrie has been ruined by Carrie from Sex and the City. The only question here is: do you want your daughter to date a guy who cheats on her?
-Cecilia: Cecilia has never been a popular name, but just imagine hearing somebody say it for months and years at school until they know you by that name! It’s not worth it. One other thing about this name – remember when Hilary Duff had an album named “Metamorphosis?” Yeah.. pretty much every song was called “Cecilia.” Enough said.
–Claire: Claire sounds like Clare which sounds like Clark so I don’t recommend any of these names if you’re trying to avoid looking like Superman or Lois Lane. Seriously, go with something else.
-Carmen: Carmen is the Spanish version of Carol, which sounds like the Coppertone girl and that’s just not a good thing for our national image. No sir!
-Caroline: Caroline has been ruined because it’s so similar to Katherine in sound if you want your daughter to be called Chris or Kathy when she grows up (or worse!), then by all means this name is great for her! I also can’t say anything nice about Carrie Underwood either.
Aand we’re done! This content will now go into some more detail on how people may end up being addressed as Cris or Ken instead of their own names, but please feel free to use these ideas and give credit where it’s due.
A long-form content is a piece of content that goes into detail about something, and often times tells a story or paints an image in the reader’s mind. The paragraph below gives you some ideas for what to do for this section:
What I’m going to leave out are all the technical details (you can find those on Google) but instead focus on how people may end up being addressed as Cris or Ken instead of their own names because they’re named after people who have been tainted by modernity. Consider these points before naming your child Carmen, Caroline, Carol Anne, Carrie Underwood – any name with “Car” in it really! You’ll save yourself from future embarrassment.. or worse
– C is the third letter in English alphabet, so it’s a girl and you can’t fight that.
– Everyone knows what happens when an “S” follows a vowel – look at all those words with ES and ED endings!
– If we make some exceptions for names like Catherine or Caroline then there are still plenty of other girls’ names beginning with C that sound similar to Charlie such as Chelsea, Courtney, Corinna or Carissa..think about how much time we spend trying to spell people’s names correctly!! It would be impossible if they were named Charlie instead.
– The best part? You could start calling your kid Chuck because his name starts with C too! (Bonus: no one will ever confuse Chuck with Charles or Charlotte.)
– C is the first letter of many words that have a lot to do with being female.
– Not only are there people named Cindy, Constance and Chantal but also Cinderella, Cleopatra and Candace–all famous for being women!
“C” is the first letter of many words that have to do with being female. Not only are there people named Cindy, Constance and Chantal but also Cinderella, Cleopatra and Candace all famous for being women! And last but not least: if your name starts with “C”, you can’t spell it wrong because we don’t know how to spell it in English anyway. It’s like heaven on earth for a spelling error engineer (which I happen to be. Now go explore some names starting with “C”!
– C stands for “Cheerful, confident and charismatic.”
– Chloe is the most popular female baby name.
– The word ‘cemetery’ has its origins in Greek meaning sleeping place.
– Cleopatra was given many different names including Queen of Egypt, Goddess Isis, Mistress of All Animals and Aphrodite’s Pupil.
– According to legend Cthulhu sleeps beneath the ocean near Antarctica where he waits dreaming his ancient dreams until he one day awakens from a deep sleep finding himself still trapped in time with nothing but his hunger an eternity before him waiting to crawl across the earth swallowing all life as it goes while eternally searching for new things to turn into living horrors that will release more nightmares to plague the minds of sleeping mankind.
The phrase “chasing” a girl is derived from the word ‘cheater’.
In Greek mythology, Circe was in charge of turning men into pigs.
Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas claim in their book that evidence for an extraterrestrial visitation to Earth can be found by studying crop circles which are described as being caused by paranormal activities including aliens visiting our planet.”
Long form content: I’ve been thinking about my name recently; it’s something I haven’t done since before high school when people started picking on me because they thought Chloe sounded too much like cheerleader or Chloë Sevigny. There were some really cool girls
Caitlin: “C” is the first letter of Caitlin, which actually means pure. The definition also includes “unspoiled and innocent.” So this name has to do with purity in some sense — a perfect start!
Lacey: This is another one that starts with an L. It’s pronounced similarly to the word clay, but it doesn’t have any potential negative connotations like dirt or mud (unless you happen to be fond of pottery). Instead, its meaning includes things such as softness or tenderness.
Casey: Casey may sound like something from upstate New York at best and Florida at worst but we’re talking about being able to take it easy here when nobody else can. This name is a great option for someone who really values peace and quiet, which we could all use right about now!
Cassandra: Cassandra’s meaning includes “prophetess” or the ability to foretell future events that have not yet happened. It also means one who can interpret dreams accurately – perfect if you’re working on your own post-apocalyptic dream journal! This may be the end of our world as we know it (or some big changes are coming), but at least there will still be good girls with names starting in C. These are just eight of them feel free to share more examples in your comments below this blog post!
And don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss any updates .